Northwest Majors XI
NORTHWEST MAJORS 11
Join us as we celebrate our eleventh installment of the Pacific Northwest’s longest running fighting game major on April 27th and 28th 2019.
Hundreds of competitors will battle it out at Northwest Majors 11!
Northwest Majors has again been invited to be a part of the Capcom Pro Tour for 2019!
Northwest Majors is also PROUD to announce it is part of the Tekken World Tour as a Challenger event with a $1000 prize pool bonus!
– Gameworks Seattle, 1511 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
– Street Fighter V AE – Capcom Pro Tour North America 2019 Ranking Event
– Tekken 7 – Tekken World Tour Challenger Event
– BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
– Dragon Ball FighterZ
– Mortal Kombat 11
– Soul Calibur VI
– Guilty Gear XRD
Friday, 6pm – 11pm
– Pre-party @ GameWorks Seattle
– Badge pickup available
– Emergency registration available
Saturday, 10am – 10pm
– Pools for All Games
– Semifinals for BBTag or DBFZ, MK11 or SCVI
– Finals for GGXRD, MK11 or SCVI, BBTag or DBFZ
Sunday, 10am – 9pm
– Semifinals for Tekken 7, SFV
– Finals for Tekken 7, SFV, MK11 or SCVI, BBTag or DBFZ
Event Entry Levels
– $15.00: SFV
– $10.00: T7, SCVI, MK11, BBTag, DBFZ, GGXrd
– Early Registration (Jan 25th – Feb 28th): $30.00
– Open Registration (March 1st – March 31st): $35.00
– Late Registration (April 1st – April 15th): $40.00
– Emergency Registration (in-person only): $50.00
– This is a 100% pre-paid food option. There will be NO ability to sign up for this at the event.
$20 for Saturday and $20 for Sunday. The buffet will be offered from 3 PM to 5 PM on both days.
(3.1.19 – Rate increased from $15 to $20 based upon some menu changes at GameWorks. Anyone who already signed up at the $15 rate, your rate is locked in and you will not have to pay the increased price)
– Casuals: (Jan 25th – April 15th): $20.00
– Day-of Casuals: $25.00
Prize Pool Payout Distribution
– 11 and less competitors: 75/25
– 12 to 31 competitors: 70/20/10
– 32 to 63 competitors: 65/20/10/5
– 64 or more competitors: 63/18/10/5/2/2
– There are no official hotel rates for this event.
– The official #NWM11 pre-party returns to GameWorks in Downtown Seattle on Friday, April 26th, 2019.
If you were looking to sample Seattle’s sights, sounds or sustenance, this is a great reason to arrive early!
– Gameworks is located near Westlake Station (2-3 blocks), which has a direct monorail connection to the Seattle Center (Space Needle, Museum of Pop Culture, Chihuly Glass Art Museum, Key Arena, and other sites). It is also a few blocks from Pike Place Market, Seattle Underground, Pioneer Square, and the Stadium District (CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field).